Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 Mizzenmast Ct, Hilton Head Island
Harbour Town Opportunity. This 3 bedroom 3 bath townhome is filled with views of the 18th fairway of the award winning Harbour Town Golf Links course, the marsh, and Calibogue Sound. This property features heart of pine flooring, 2014 roof, 2 fireplaces, plantation shutters, wet bar, updated Kitchen with granite countertops, top of the line appliances, Master suite, and a heated pool/spa. Enjoy as a full time resident, 2nd home, or rental investment property.
- MLS® #398285
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,088
- Year Built1972
- AmenitiesBoat Dock, Clubhouse, Garden Area, Security/Guard, Tennis Court(s)
- ViewGolf Course, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolOther, Private, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fence, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Patio, Rain Gutters, Storage
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Courtesy of Charter One Realty
- Address19 Mizzenmast Ct
- AreaSea Pines
- SubdivisionHarbour Town
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29928-4370
- Legal AddressHT TOWNHOUSE
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Fireplace, Upper Level Master, Entrance Foyer
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingElectric, Heat Pump
- Days on Market113
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.