Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Heyward Place, Hilton Head Island
Opportunity is Knocking - 2nd Row home on a private beach path with an ocean glimpse! Enjoy all Port Royal has to offer: new beach house, community pools, tennis, leisure trails, golf, kayaking, garden plots, 24 hr. security & more. Start creating your Hilton Head memories now in this retro beach house as it is, or renovate and add on. The possibilities are endless! Well built, 3BR/3.5BA, 2,644 sq. ft. , 2 car garage, laundry room, storage room, .38 acre lot, Elevation (C zone).
- MLS® #397375
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,644
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleTwo Story
- AmenitiesGarden Area, Pool, Security/Guard, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
- # of Garages2
- GaragesTwo Car Garage
- ViewLandscaped, Ocean
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Shower
- Courtesy of Charter One Realty
- Address6 Heyward Place
- AreaPort Royal
- SubdivisionOcean Side Port Royal Drive
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29928
- Legal AddressOVERLOOK PLACE
- InteriorCarpet, Plank, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Fireplace, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Upper Level Master, Entrance Foyer
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- Days on Market143
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.