Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
95 Harbour Passage, Hilton Head Island
Extraordinary Custom Townhome directly on the Calibogue Sound in Beautiful Windmill Harbour. Western exposure with deep water views of Calibogue Sound down to Harbourtown. Spectacular sunsets! Main level includes eat-in kitchen with chef quality appliances (Sub-zero refrigerator/freezer, Bosch dishwasher, Double Kitchen-Aid ovens), Bedroom en-suite, Living Room w/Fireplace, Dining Room and Screened-in Sitting Room. 3rd Floor has large landing with entrances to Master Suite, Guest Bedroom and Home Office with Porch overlooking the Harbour. Elevator to all floors. Walk-in Wine Chiller and Hot Tub on lower level with Workshop and 2 Car Garage.
- MLS® #397123
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,105
- Year Built1992
- StyleThree Story
- AmenitiesBoat Dock, Dog Park, Elevator(s), Pool, Security/Guard, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
- # of Garages2
- GaragesTwo Car Garage
- ViewIntercoastal, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Fence, Handicap Accessible, Hot Tub/Spa, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Paved Driveway, Porch, Rain Gutters, Storage, Barbecue
- WindowsImpact Glass, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofAsphalt, Copper
- Courtesy of Windmill Harbour Real Estate
- Address95 Harbour Passage
- AreaWindmill Harbour
- SubdivisionWindmill Harbour
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29926
- Legal AddressHBR PASS TOWNHO
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Bookcases, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Fireplace, Handicap Access, Hot Tub/Spa, Multiple Closets, New Paint, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Smooth Ceilings, Separate Shower, Cable TV, Upper Level Master, Window Treatments, Central Vacuum, Entrance Foyer, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Days on Market256
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.