Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
64 Falmouth Way, Bluffton
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Spacious Rushmore model on a large lagoon cul d sac lot on Sun City’s south side. 3 BDR/2.5 baths PLUS added den, open floor plan. Many upgrades to include hardiplank siding, 10’ ceilings, skylight, fireplace, newer appliances, 3 car garage w hurricane door, 3m film on windows, water softener, Paver driveway, Newer roof and HVAC and much more. Must see to appreciate.
- MLS® #396709
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,367
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeFull Size
- Style1st Elevated
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Comm Pool, Fitness Facility, Gardens, Leisure Trails, Sec Gate/Guard, Community Tennis, Golf Privileges
- ParkingGarage - 2 Car, Golf Cart Bay Attached
- # of Garages2 Car
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Irri System, Patio, Paved Drive, Screened Porch
- Lot Description0.23, Less than 1/4 Acres
- Address64 Falmouth Way
- AreaSun City/Riverbend
- SubdivisionSun City Common
- Zip Code29909
- Legal AddressHAMPTON VILLAGE
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBook Shelves, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Fireplace, Smooth Ceilings, Built-Ins, FP Screened, FP - Glass Encl.
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat
- Courtesy of Weichert Realtors Coastal Properties
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2019 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.