Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10376 Grays Hwy, Ridgeland
Own a unique piece of history. Built in 1945, the former D. Peterman's Store in Historic Gillisonville SC. This home is directly across from the site of the original seat of what was then Beaufort county. The store has been lovingly turned into a residence by skilled interior designers who lived there for 20 years and kept much of its antique flavor intact. Two stories, 2880 Square ft, 3 bed 2.5 baths, 4 outbuildings on 2.48 acres. The home, remodeled in 2001 boasts a modern master bedroom with walk in closet and modern bathroom, an office, large kitchen, dining room, great room and living room. Gardens, Massive live Oaks and Magnolias!
- MLS® #396554
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,880
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeFull Size
- StyleTwo Story
- ParkingDriveway, Unassigned Parking
- ViewLandscape, Wooded
- ExteriorBrick/Wood, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fence-Privacy, Patio, Back Porch, Storage Shed
- Lot Description2.48, 1 to 3 Acres
- Address10376 Grays Hwy
- AreaJasper County
- Zip Code29936
- Legal AddressGRAYS HWY
- InteriorWood, Manufac/Wood
- Interior FeaturesMany Closets, Book Shelves, Cable TV, Drapes, Fire Alarm, Handicap Access, Security Sys, Smoke Alarm, Smooth Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Range
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- Courtesy of Legacy Realty of the Lowcountry Inc
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2019 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.