Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
34 Timbercrest Circle, Hilton Head Island
Timbercrest is a charming residential neighborhood in the heart of Hilton Head Island. Spacious layout with 2,352 s.f., living room, dining room, kitchen combination. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms down including master, 2 bedrooms up, large living room & dining room, fireplace, laundry room, pantry, southern front porch. Loads of potential here, with an over-sized pad for a future garage/studio. Suburb location close to Cross-Island Parkway for easy access to the south end, north end and Bluffton as well. New Stainless Steal Appliances, New Roof, Freshly Painted.
- MLS® #394660
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,352
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleTwo Story
- Exterior FeaturesCourtyard, Paved Driveway, Porch, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Storage
- Courtesy of Engel & Volkers
- Address34 Timbercrest Circle
- AreaHH/Off Plantation
- SubdivisionSpanish Wells Road
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29926
- Legal AddressTIMBERCREST
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Fireplace, Main Level Master, Pantry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Separate Shower
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market153
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.