Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Evergreen Lane, Hilton Head Island
Turnkey Ready!! Great 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a 2 car garage in the Club Course area in Sea Pines. It has a new roof and the outside was just painted. Both bathrooms have been updated. Move in condition. Great location by the front gate. Enjoy all the world class amenities Sea Pines has to offer; beach, clubhouse, golf, tennis, restaurants, bike paths, and entertainment in season. Great alternative to a villa. Close to front gate and path to walk to Park Plaza and all it has to offer.
- MLS® #394371
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,564
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleOne Story
- AmenitiesBoat Dock, Pool, Security/Guard
- # of Garages2
- GaragesTwo Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch
- WindowsOther, Window Treatments
- Courtesy of Century 21 Diamond Realty
- Address14 Evergreen Lane
- AreaSea Pines
- SubdivisionClub Course
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29928
- Legal AddressCLUB COURSE/IVY
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Fireplace, Handicap Access, Main Level Master, New Paint, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric
- Days on Market258
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.