Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
362 E Speckled Trout Road, Fripp Island
Custom built in 2007, this one owner home is tucked away on a oversized marsh lot with live oaks abounding.. Private but convenient to all south island amenities and a short golf cart ride to the beach. Sit and enjoy the ocean breezes and breath taking marsh vistas on one of the 5 porches. Two living areas make room for the whole family. Oak floors in living area, granite countertops. Lightly lived in. Come home to your Fripp dream house.
- MLS® #392960
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,638
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesBoat Dock, Golf Course, Pool, Security/Guard, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
- ParkingGarage, RV Access/Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesTwo Car Garage
- ViewMarsh View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNone, Community
- Exterior FeaturesPorch
- Courtesy of Lowcountry Real Estate, Inc.
- Address362 E Speckled Trout Road
- AreaFripp Island
- SubdivisionFripp Island
- CityFripp Island
- Zip Code29920-7007
- Legal AddressFRIPP ISLAND
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Fireplace, Smooth Ceilings, Cable TV, Upper Level Master, Eat-in Kitchen
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- Days on Market385
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.