Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11 Saint Andrews Pl, Hilton Head Island
Gracious living awaits you in this delightfully updated 4BR, 3.5BA home on #2 Harbour Town Golf Links. Living fence surrounds the private pool providing ample outdoor living and entertaining space. Walk to all Harbour Town has to offer!
- MLS® #389888
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,756
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeFull Size
- Style1st Elevated, Two Story
- AmenitiesFitness Facility, Gardens, Leisure Trails, Sec Gate/Guard, Stables
- ParkingGarage - 2 Car
- # of Garages2 Car
- ViewGolf, Lagoon
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Gutters, Paved Drive
- Lot Description0.3367, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- Address11 Saint Andrews Pl
- AreaSea Pines
- SubdivisionHarbour Town
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29928
- Legal AddressHERITAGE WOODS/ST ANDREWS PL
- InteriorCarpet, Manufac/Wood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Fireplace, Just Painted In, Many Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven Self-Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- Courtesy of Sea Pines Real Estate - Beach Club
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2019 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.