Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2307 Blakers Blvd, Bluffton
BRAND NEW SECTION!! Cozy 3 Bedroom Split Plan Single Story Home. Perfect for the first time buyer! Cultured marble in bathrooms, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in kitchen. Resort style amenities include 11k sq. ft. pool with lazy river, splash island, three story fitness tower, stocked lagoons w/ dock, walking trails, playground, tennis and basketball courts and more! *Photos are representative.
- MLS® #388843
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,343
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeFull Size
- StyleOne Story
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Comm Dock, Comm Pool, Community Tennis, Fitness Facility, Leisure Trails
- ParkingGarage - 2 Car
- # of Garages2 Car
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBack Porch, Irri System, Paved Drive, Screens, Hurricane Protect
- Lot Description.15, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsInsulated, Tinted
- Address2307 Blakers Blvd
- AreaBluffton/Off Plantation
- Subdivision170 South to Jasper County
- Zip Code29909
- Legal AddressMILL CREEK AT CYPRESS RIDGE
- InteriorCarpet, Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP)
- Interior FeaturesCable TV, Many Closets, Separate Shower, Smooth Ceilings, Tray Ceiling, Fireplace, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range - Gas
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- Courtesy of D R Horton Inc.
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2019 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.