Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Baynard Cove Rd, Hilton Head Island
A Sea Pines classic on Harbour Town Golf Links with sweeping views of holes 11 and 15. Situated in very close proximity to the clubhouse and Harbour Town Marina. This property offers a fantastic opportunity for both primary and vacation home buyers. Other features include an outdoor pool, screened porch, brick built outdoor grill, 1/2 acre lot, 2 living rooms, a study and large bonus room. Lots of potential in a 5 star location.
- MLS® #381338
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,609
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeFull Size
- StyleTwo Story
- AmenitiesComm Dock, Fitness Facility, Leisure Trails, Marina, Sec Gate/Guard, Stables
- ParkingCarport - 2 Car
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorMasonry/Wood, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGrill Built-In, Patio
- Lot Description0.5202, 1/2 to 1 Acre
- Address100 Baynard Cove Rd
- AreaSea Pines
- SubdivisionHarbour Town
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29928
- Legal AddressBAYNARD COVE
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBook Shelves, Built-Ins, Cable TV, Cathedral Ceilings, Ceiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Dryer, Outdoor Grill, Oven Self-Cleaning, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- Courtesy of Carolina Realty Group
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect allreal estate activity in the market. © 2019 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved.Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by,Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.