Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
125 Pleasant Point Drive, Beaufort
Set your own rules! Your outdoor toys can be kept on property. This Okatie model is located on a BIG LOT. Lots of room inside and out. A study/office and formal dining room flank the formal entry foyer. All leads to a Great Room with soaring ceilings, lots of windows and natural light overlooking the covered porch.Open to the kitchen and breakfast room the floorplan makes great entertainment and gathering space for busy families. A first floor owners suite complimented with a custom tile shower. On the second story an overlook loft provides a view of the Great Room. Gracious sized bedrooms and closets. Loaded with luxury features such as wood and tile floors, gorgeous granite surfaces, and stainless appliances. Huge porch completes the picture in the private rear yard.
- MLS® #159913
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,430
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Porch, Screened Porch, Thermo-Panes
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionHardi Plank
- Address125 Pleasant Point Drive
- AreaLadys Island
- SubdivisionPleasant Point
- Zip Code29907
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Elec/Oven/Range, Microwave, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- DistrictBeaufort High, Coosa Elementary, Beaufort Middle
- Listing AgentAnnette Bryant
- Listing OfficeBHHS Bay Street Realty
Data last updated: October 14th, 2019 at 3:49am EDT and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.