Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
72 Battery Creek Club Drive, Beaufort
Incredible view of the river! Great investment property in gated community! Very close to Parris Island! The stainless kitchen appliances are included and granite countertops enhance the appeal. There is wood flooring throughout both levels with the exception of the 2 full bathrooms which have ceramic tile. You will appreciate the energy efficient tankless water heater and attached 1 car garage with remote. The gates, landscaping, trash service and pool maintenance are all included in the monthly $315. It's an easy stroll to the waterfront firepit and dock also. Available slips.Easy drive to the beaches in Beaufort and Hilton Head! Call now!
- MLS® #158491
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,328
- Year Built2016
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages1 Bay Attached
- ViewRiver, deep water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water (Three Ft Min)
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Privacy, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stucco Hard Coat
- Address72 Battery Creek Club Drive
- AreaPt Royal
- SubdivisionParis Island Gateway - Hwy 802 and 280
- Zip Code29902
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke/Heat Detector, Unfurnished, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- DistrictBroad River, Robert Smalls Middle, Battery Creek High
- Listing AgentCheryl Pearce
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker-PP
Data last updated: July 19th, 2019 at 2:49pm EDT and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.