Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
503 Washington Street, Beaufort
Located in the highly sought after point neighborhood, Petit Point sits on a very private half acre lot overlooking the Beaufort River and tidal marshes. The tranquil location offers grounds encased by a pierced brick fence, with intricate boxwood gardens and extensive landscaping. The house has been fully restored and offers four bedrooms and four and one half baths. A long bluestone slate walkway leads through the boxwood garden with slate fountains to a wide and welcoming porch, complete with gas lanterns.Upon entering, there are formal living and dining rooms flanking the foyer. The living room offers a fireplace and the dining room features a double height coffered ceiling. Off the living room is a light filled sitting room with beautiful views of the gardens and the river.
- MLS® #157669
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,290
- Year Built1850
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontTidal Creek
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Partial, Grill, Gutters, Irrigation System, Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Listing AgentEdward Dukes
- Listing OfficeLowcountry Real Estate
- Address503 Washington Street
- SubdivisionHistoric Dist/Old Pt.
- Zip Code29902
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Built In Ovens, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Gas/Oven/Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System, Vent Fan, Washer, Wet-Bar, Grill (Indoor)
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, One, Two
Data last updated: October 18th, 2019 at 12:34pm EDT and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.