Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
29 Tuscarora Avenue, Beaufort
Overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway this custom home offers immaculate quality throughout. This home is sold furnished with tasteful decor, plantation shutters, and all the housewares (except for sweetgrass baskets and all marked artwork including Ray Ellis prints). Live outside with wraparound porches with the entire back screened. Walk out onto the 428-foot dock and boat into town or just fish and crab and enjoy the sunsets. Pleasant Point Plantation offers championship golf, tennis, pool, and clubhouse for community activities. Wonderful walking, biking and outdoor life in this Lady's Island Community.
- MLS® #156890
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,017
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTwo Story, Ranch
- StatusUnder Contract - Take Backup
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontTidal Creek
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Porch, Thermo-Panes, Screened Porch, Boat Lift
- RoofComposition A/S
- Address29 Tuscarora Avenue
- AreaLadys Island
- SubdivisionPleasant Point
- Zip Code29907
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Furnished, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Vent Fan, Washer, Built In Ovens, Wet-Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas, One, Living Room
- DistrictBeaufort High, Coosa Elementary, Ladys Island, Ladys Island Middle
- Listing AgentKevin Livingston
- Listing OfficeBHHS Bay Street Realty
Data last updated: July 19th, 2019 at 2:19pm EDT and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.