Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Factory Creek Court, Beaufort
Short Sale. Sold As Is. Custom designed Alison Ramsey home with stunning views over Factory Creek and the Beaufort River/ICW onto downtown Beaufort's Historic District. Flood insurance is not currently required nor anticipated in the preliminary/pending new flood maps. Great urban lifestyle in walking distance to downtown Beaufort and the Lady's Island commercial district. Sophisticated floor plan and decor designed for entertaining. Private elevator connects 3 floors which includes a ground floor guest apartment. 9-11' ceilings and antique heart pine flooring throughout the main house.
- MLS® #156022
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,278
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- ViewSunsets over Factory Creek/Beaufort River/ICW
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water (Three Ft Min)
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Thermo-Panes, Covered Patio, Irrigation System, Gutters
- ConstructionConcrete Block, Stucco Hard Coat
- Short SaleYes
- Address110 Factory Creek Court
- AreaLadys Island
- SubdivisionSunset Blf-Fact
- Zip Code29907
- AppliancesCable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Elec/Oven/Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Smoke/Heat Detector, Vent Fan, Built In Ovens, Central Vacuum, Fireplace Screen, Unfurnished
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingHeat Pump, Zoned
- FireplacesGreat Room, One, Gas
- DistrictBeaufort High, Ladys Island Middle, Ladys Island
- Listing AgentMatt Trumps
- Listing OfficeTideland Realty Inc
Data last updated: July 19th, 2019 at 2:49pm EDT and updating occurs every 15 minutes
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.