South Carolina is the most beautiful, friendly, and popular state to live or visit in America. Bluffton (a quaint town on the southern east coast of this lovely state) is getting a lot of attention and tourist attraction lately.
Here are some reasons why.
1) Forbes Magazine has named Bluffton one of the top 25 places in the U.S. to retire. With mild winters, lower taxes and lower cost of living, retirees are flocking to the area.
2) In 2015, Bluffton was named the #3 town in South Carolina to raise a family (Niche.com).
3) Bluffton offers many adventures such as kayaking, biking, hiking, fishing along the May River. You can also go on a guided tour through Old Town. With a rich culture and heritage, you can always be in a "Bluffton State of Mind".
4) With Bluffton's famous weekly Farmers Market, it is easy to stay healthy buying locally grown vegetables, fruits, herbs, seafood and so much more.
5) There are tons of festivals and events in Bluffton. View 2016 Festivals Finding something to do is easy in this small town where you will find a sense of community.
6) The many neighborhoods around Bluffton offer amenities to suit nearly every taste including: golf, equestrian, or marsh and water views. Search Bluffton Communities.
7) If you are a beach lover, Bluffton is only a few short miles to the Hilton Head Island beaches!
Start your Bluffton Real Estate Search today!
Search for Bluffton Homes.
Contact us for more information.