Thursday in Beaufort
- The annual Trick or Treat in downtown Beaufort on Bay Street will be from 4:30 to 6 p.m. Bay Street, from Newcastle to Carteret streets, and Port Republic Street, from Charles to Scott streets, will be closed to traffic from 4:15 to 6 p.m.
Thursday on HHI
- Halloween at Coligny Plaza from 5-8pm includes a Pet Costume Contest, Family Costume Contest, a Hot Dog Eating Contest, Trick-or-Treating at shops and restaurants, a free photo booth, Ghost Stories by Yostie, a Giant Shark Slide and more
Friday on HHI
- The Island Rec center will be hosting a Pumpkin Patch at Shelter Cove Community Park from 4:30 to 6 p.m. There will be a petting zoo, carnival games, costume contests, and much more.
Saturday in Bluffton
- Tanger Outlets’ Halloween celebration will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Stores participating will have a decal on their doors. A costume competition is at 2 p.m. in the courtyard near Shopper Services at Tanger 2.
Monday on the Island and in Bluffton
- Trick or Treat at the Bluffton Branch of the Beaufort County Library is set from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Trick or Treat at the Hilton Head Branch of the Beaufort County Library is set from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Trunk-O-Ween at Shelter Cove Towne Centre is set for 5-7p.m. Towne Centre Drive will be blocked off and lined with classic cars from the Carolina Dreamers Car Club. Costumed cuties can trick-or-treat from trunk-to-trunk and store-to-store! Also includes bounce houses and glitter tattoos.
Leave a Comment