2017 was a great year for real estate sales in Beaufort County. If you are looking to sell a home in 2018, the market looks to be in your favor. After years of a "Buyers’ Market", it seems that we are making a shift back to a "Sellers’ Market". When real estate professionals refer to a market as a sellers’ market, it's due to the lack of inventory (homes) vs. the number of buyers. Typically, in a sellers’ market, homes sell faster and for a higher price.
2017 Stats: Sales on residential homes rose by 9% on Hilton Head Island and 19% for condo's and villas. In Bluffton, sales rose nearly 6% over last year. Homes priced between $220,000 - $675,000 saw the largest increase in activity.
In 2017 the median sales price on HHI was $535,000 and in Bluffton $227,500. Less than 5% of units sold on HHI were under $100,000. If you are thinking about selling, this may be the right time.
Foundation Realty has been serving the Lowcountry for nearly a decade and with our combined experience, our team knows every corner of every community. Foundation Realty is a dynamic team of agents with proven success in the Real Estate business on Hilton Head and in Bluffton. We are proud to have the #1 visited real estate website in the Lowcountry and continue to seek out new ways to market properties in this technology driven world. How would you like to see your property on the “Front Page” of the web? At Foundation Realty, we will give your property the exposure it deserves. Let us introduce you to the enormous resources we have available to you - just for being “connected” to us.
OUR MARKETING PLAN FOR YOUR PROPERTY INCLUDES:
- A customized marketing plan specifically for your home
- Accurate pricing based on our extensive local real estate knowledge
- Securing full Multiple Listing Service (MLS) exposure for your property with multiple color photos to over 1,000 cooperating agents and brokers
- Professional photographers are available to make sure your home will be exceptionally showcased Provide your home with maximum exposure through:
- A prominent online presence - Local print advertising including newspaper and magazines
- Direct mailing pieces targeted to specific demographic prospects
- Professionally designed property flyers
- A true understanding of the buyer, be it a local or an out of town buyer
- Setting up and screening all showings, ensuring only qualified buyers are touring your home
- Negotiate on your behalf from the initial listing to the closing of your home